View Counter

July 2, 2008

Weekly News & Comments

Tech Center

In modern times, we want a good and inexpensive sound program, because who actually wants Sound Recorder? For one, you can't do almost anything with it, and second, you can't delete any sound.

So I was looking on the Internet, and I found a good sound recording program. It is called Audacity. Audacity lets you delete certain sections, see the wave lengths, and much, much, more. Best of all, it's free!
Book Center
I looked around and I found myself glued into The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. This book is by Douglas Adams. It is about a man on Earth, who finds out that the Earth is about to blow up from a friend, who happens to not be from Earth at all! Read their adventure, and also maybe watch the movie!
I give this a rating of 8.5/10, and say that I would recommend the age from 12-100. This is a sci-fi book also.
~Minkster

No comments:

Music